Friday, February 3, 2012

Have time to SPARE

So today I'm scheduled as a "spare" which means I'm basically here to cover shifts of people who called in or are sick. The other few times I've been a spare I've been sent straight to a location, (Rapunzel; Mickey & Minnie) but today I'm actually on call in the break room so far. Normally when I check in at Base I hear the dreaded words, "can you extend today?" But today, instead I heard the glorious words telling me to check back in an hour. Did I mention I'm still being paid? I'm hopeful to spend the day in the break room reading, and perhaps get an early release. Despite getting 8 hours of sleep last night, I am dragging this morning. Sorry for the short update, but maybe I can sneak a quick nap in!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment